In celebration of this year’s International Children’s Day, Avon Healthcare Limited, a leading health preservation organisation, is giving away fantastic prizes in a competition aimed at promoting unique skills and mental well-being of people to nurture children.
The contest, titled #AvonThatMyChild, aims to celebrate the diverse and unique gifts of children between the ages of four and twelve and runs from May 26th to June 3rd, 2022.
Every child is uniquely gifted and deserves to be celebrated. Studies have shown that praising children for the things they do boosts their self-esteem and contributes to their overall development. It’s not just limited to great achievements like passing an academic exam or talents like playing an instrument like a maestro, but also things that people consider ordinary.
The simplest thing a child will do to make you smile is something you can be proud of, and when parents feel proud of these things, it improves their connection with their children.
This is an amazing opportunity for parents to do something different for their children by telling the world how special they are. You also have a chance to win the beautiful gift packs that Avon HMO has on offer.
To enter, all you have to do is follow the instructions below:
1. Follow @avonhmo on FB & IG
2. Upload a 60 second video of your child (4-9 years old) showing the talent they are highlighting on Facebook or IG.
3. Use the hashtag #AVONThatsMyChild in your caption.
4. Tag @avonhmo to get your video reposted and tag your friends to like the reposted video.
NOTE: Top 3 videos win with the most likes, comments and views (fake/bought likes will be disqualified).
Terms and Conditions
< p class="align-left">1. You must follow @avonhmo to qualify
2. Your child must be between the ages of 4 and 9
3. Winners will be selected based on the creativity of the video.
4. The closing date for entries is May 30, 2019.
5. You can post on any platform, but you can only win on one.
So what are you waiting for? Grab the phone and start capturing those beautiful childhood moments that will make you smile and scream, “Avon, this is my child!” Who knows, your child might win one of these beautiful packages.
< p class="align-left">Good luck!