Gautrain Management Agency (GMA) joins The Character Company (TCC) and other partners to launch the “Wellness of a Child” campaign on July 1st at 10:00 am.
< span>During this Nelson Mandela Month initiative, industry experts will discuss how organizations are working to change the trajectory of gender-based violence in South Africa. They will analyze how support structures and long-term mentoring programs aimed at instilling noble values in boys will be implemented.
Date: 1 July 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Including the speakers< /b> :
- William Dachs, GMA CEO
- Barbara Jensen Vorster, GMA Senior Executive Manager of Communication and Marketing,
- Vuyo Lutseke, Director of the Shared Value Africa Initiative and;
- Redmond Louw of TCC< /span>
The Wellbeing of a Child campaign aims to support the growth of boys to become good men and the trajectory of gender-based violence in South Africa Transformation and “moving boys in the right direction and keeping them on track” to change.
Together with the support of their partners wants the GMA:
- Raising awareness of a child’s well-being;
- Putting the spotlight on boys-kids and you emotional, physical and psychological well-being through the partnership of men’s empowerment organizations; and
- Ensure that confident men can interact with confident women for an equal and balanced society.
< span>Be part of the change. Join the GMA to help educate, transform and empower children.
To watch this event live go to: https://youtu. be/A1-W1knYCME.
This item was paid for by Gautrain.